Discipline Committee Help to maintain discipline in college.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment. Hence education should bring in moral, ethical values of well being to learners and every educator and educating institution should strive hard to bring in the core human values in the process of learning.
To inculcate professionalism among students by creating a safe and motivating atmosphere in our institution.
- To have a positive approach in imparting discipline among students.
- To frame policies to maintain discipline in the college premises.
The committee mainly focuses:
- To solve student related problems and Create a healthy environment in college.
- To make the student aware about the discipline rules and enforces to follow.
- To take disciplinary action against any of the misconduct.
Responsibilities of Discipline Committee
- To ensure calm and peaceful academic atmosphere in the campus.
- To avoid physical confrontation among students.
- To ensure all the students wear ID Cards while they are in the campus.
- To enforce total prohibition of cell phone usage by the students while the class work is going on
- To monitor the movement of the students in the college and prevent students loitering around in the corridors during the college working hours.
- To prevent the students leaving the college early without prior permission from the concerned authorities.
- To prohibited Smoking strictly in the college campus.
- To maintain proper discipline in the college canteen and student waiting room during the college working hours.
- To assist the college anti-ragging committee in preventing ragging in the College.